100ml Cadmium Yellow
A pure primary yellow, neither orange nor green. Perfect for mixing strong greens as well as intense oranges. Pigment PY35
- Made with the highest-grade pigment and finest artist-grade linseed oil
- Ready to use — already has slow-dry medium incorporated into it
- High pigment load
- No toxic fumes from driers and solvents
- Forms a durable long-term paint film
- Thoroughly tested
- 100% made by us in our Austin workshop
We add no driers to our Cadmium Yellow or to the medium incorporated into it. Therefore, Geneva Cadmium Yellow will remain wet on the canvas for about 7 to 10 days at 70°F (21°C) or for about 36 hours at 100°F (38°C). This allows you to work wet-in-wet at your own pace.
A tube of Geneva Cadmium Yellow is included in our Essential Palette paint set.
SCROLL DOWN FOR REVIEWS