100ml Pyrrole Rubine
SCROLL DOWN FOR REVIEWS
The best red for a limited palette, with no purple or orange undertones, allowing the greatest range for color mixing. Pigment PR 264
- Made with the highest-grade pigment and finest artist-grade linseed oil
- Ready to use — already has slow-dry medium incorporated into it
- High pigment load
- No toxic fumes from driers or solvents
- Forms a durable long-term paint film
- Thoroughly tested
- 100% made by us in our Austin workshop
We add no driers to our Pyrrole Rubine or to the medium incorporated into it. Therefore, Geneva Pyrrole Rubine will remain wet on the canvas for about 7 to 10 days at 70°F (21°C) or for about 36 hours at 100°F (38°C). This allows you to work wet-in-wet at your own pace.
A tube of Geneva Pyrrole Rubine is included in our Essential Palette paint set.