About Our Oil Color
Geneva Artists' Oil Color is premium-grade artists' paint. We do not add driers to our paint or to the medium we mix into it, and therefore it dries slowly and remains wet on the canvas for about 5 to 10 days (depending on the pigment, paint thickness, and ambient temperature). In general, Geneva paint was formulated to benefit artists who like to work alla prima (wet-in-wet).
- Made with the highest-grade pigments and finest artist-grade linseed oil
- Ready to use — already has slow-dry medium incorporated into it
- High pigment load
- No toxic fumes from driers and solvents
- Forms a durable long-term paint film
- Thoroughly tested
- 100% made by us in our workshop in Austin, Texas
Watch these videos to learn more about the benefits of Geneva Artists' Oil Color:
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I use Geneva Artists' Oil Color with other brands of artists' oil paint?
- Yes. The Geneva palette was developed to work on its own, but you can use it with other brands too.
- Is Geneva Artists' Oil Color water soluble?
- No. Our paint is solvent-free and has medium pre-mixed into it, but it should be treated like traditional artists' oil paint.