100ml Titanium White
SCROLL DOWN FOR REVIEWS
Loaded with pigment and made with linseed oil instead of poppy or safflower oil, which means it forms a stronger paint film. Pigment PW 6
- Made with the highest-grade pigment and finest artist-grade linseed oil
- Ready to use — already has slow-dry medium incorporated into it
- High pigment load
- No toxic fumes from driers or solvents
- Forms a durable long-term paint film
- Thoroughly tested
- 100% made by us in our Austin workshop
We add no driers to our Titanium White or to the medium incorporated into it. Therefore, Geneva Titanium White will remain wet on the canvas for about 7 to 10 days at 70°F (21°C) or for about 36 hours at 100°F (38°C). This allows you to work wet-in-wet at your own pace.
A tube of Geneva Titanium White is included in our Essential Palette paint set.