100ml Burnt Umber
A dark reddish burnt umber — the very best burnt umber for mixing blacks as well as deep, dark oranges and reds. Pigment PBr7
- Made with the highest-grade pigment and finest artist-grade linseed oil
- Ready to use — already has slow-dry medium incorporated into it
- High pigment load
- No toxic fumes from driers and solvents
- Forms a durable long-term paint film
- Thoroughly tested
- 100% made by us in our Austin workshop
Burnt umber is naturally a very fast-drying pigment — other manufacturers' burnt umbers will typically dry on the canvas in about ten hours. Geneva Burnt Umber, which has our slow-drying medium incorporated into it, will remain wet on the canvas for about 5 to 8 days (depending on paint thickness and ambient room temperature), allowing you to work wet-in-wet at your own pace.
A tube of Geneva Burnt Umber is included in our Essential Palette paint set.