100ml Geneva Black
We mix just the right amount of our French ultramarine and burnt umber pigments to create a neutral black. Unlike traditional ivory or mars black, Geneva Black will not "gray up" your color. Pigments PB29 + PBr7
- Made with the highest-grade pigments and finest artist-grade linseed oil
- Ready to use — already has medium incorporated into it
- High pigment load
- No toxic fumes — no driers, no solvents
- Forms a durable long-term paint film
- Thoroughly tested
- 100% made by us in our Austin workshop
We add no driers to our Geneva Black or to the medium incorporated into it. Therefore, Geneva Black will remain wet on the canvas for about 7 to 10 days at 70°F (21°C) or for about 36 hours at 100°F (38°C). This allows you to work wet-in-wet at your own pace.
A tube of Geneva Black is included in our Essential Palette paint set.